A solid-state contactor of advanced design and
astonishing capabilities specially engineered for
aircraft power applications. This SSR is based on
new-generation mosfet switches augmented with
special additional features for use in experimental
· Use as a general-purpose relay.
· Turns on with any switch (to + ).
· Lightweight, no RFI, sparking,or noise.
· Needs no spike suppression.
· Lower resistance than most coil types.
· Hold current is only 200 microamps.
· No coils, no contacts, no relays!
· Overcurrent resets on power recycle.
· No G-force or vibration opening.
· ESD Protection, Inductive Load Protection.
· 1000X as rugged as mechanical relays.
Installation Manual (pdf)
Dimensions: 1.50”W X 2.00”L X 2.30”H
Weight: Less than 3.5 ounces
Connect: 0.250" Tabs (10-12 AWG),
2-pin Molex C-Grid (22-24 AWG)
Input Voltage =8-18 VDC
Maximum Allowable Continuous Current 35A
Sea Level 80 ºC ambient; 20,000 ft. 33ºC ambient
Allows surge for motor starting and lamp turn-on.
Free Shipping to Can-US-Mexico. Foreign USPS at cost.
EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT USE ONLY